Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% food grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life - truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find!
Made from 100% medical grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% medical grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- The ml on this pump is just a guide due to the shape of the pump. For accurate measurements please purchase our updated 150ml/100ml pumps.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Hop onto our media tab for multiple reviews.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.
Results can vary as each woman and her supply are unique.
Haakaa Breast Pumps are a Patented Design